Body for Life gym and fitness centre was started in April 2012 by a young-man who did not only see a business opportunity, but also saw a need for people to be healthy through excercis.
The aim of starting the business was to provide professional gym services to local townships because in most cases such services are only available in larger town, which are far for people to access.
The Vision of the company is to be the prefered gym facility in local townships around Limpopo.
We believe in doing business that does not damage the environment. Most of our gym machines/equipment do not need electricity, except for treadmills. we believe that a healthy nation is a productive nation, and that health is anyone's number one asset.
We create permanent jobs, and through personal training we also create an opportunity for people to be self-employed.
Staff members are kept up to date in terms of training programmes and training methods in order to assist clients to achieve their desired results, furthermore, our staff members are supported and encouraged to register for formal personal training courses with registered institutions.
Clubs and terms e.g Dance Clubs, Local Soccer Teams are given free and planned sessions.
- We are making positive impact in people's lives, Clients with Stroke, diebetes Mellis and high blood pressure are reporting significant improvements.
- We occupy young people constructively there by helping them to stay away from drugs,Alcohol and other self destructive behaviour
- We are changing the mindset of citizens around the importance of exercising and staying healthy.
- To be the preferred gym facility in local townships around Limpopo,in helping clients to achieve optimum health and fitness.
- Accessibility through extended operating hours
- Affordability,high end commercial gym equipmentsuch for less premiums.
- Value for money.You really see what you are paying for.
- Most comprehensive gym facility in a township
- Intergrity and honesty